Make it mine - Jason Mraz - Accordi, traduzione, video e testo

Video



Scarica qui la suoneria



Intro
C7M


Verse
C7M Bm7
Wake up everyone
Am7
how can you sleep at a time like this
C7M
unless the dreamer is the real you
Bm7
Listen to your voice
Am7
the one that tells you to taste past the

tip of you tounge
C7M
leap and the net will appear


Am7
I don't want to wait
D Bm7 Em7
before, the dream , is over
Am7
I'm gunna Make,
D Bm7 Em7
It Mine, yes I, I know it and
Am7
I'm gunna Make,
D C7M
It Mine, yes I'll make it all mine

2nd verse the same as 1st

Bridge
D# A#
And timing's everything

and this time there's plenty
D# A#
I am balancing

careful and steady and
C D
revaling??? in energy that everyone demitted
^^^^^^^^
Sorry. Don't know that word. Help please


Traduzione

Svegliatevi tutti,
come potete dormire in un momento come questo
a meno che il sognatore non sia il vostro vero io,
ascoltate la vostra voce
quella che vi dice di assaggiare oltre la punta della lingua
saltate e la rete apparirà

Non voglio svegliarmi prima che il sogno sia finito
Lo farò mio, oh sì, lo so
e lo farò mio, sì lo farò tutto mio.

Mantengo la mia vita sotto turni intensi
chiedendo di innalzarti alta, alta, alta e lontana
sopra un tavolo al “Cafè Gratitudine”
e io sono finalmente lì
e tutti gli angeli canteranno
“io amo questo”

Non voglio frenare prima che il giro sia finito
Lo farò mio, oh sì, lo possiederò
lo farò mio, oh sì lo farò tutto mio

E il tempismo è tutto
e stavolta ce n’è in abbondanza
Mi sto tenendo in equilibrio, attento e fermo
Godendo dell’energia che tutti stanno lasciando entrare

Non voglio aspettare oltre
voglio festeggiare tutto il mondo
lo farò mio
oh sì, sto seguendo la tua gioia

Lo farò mio
perché io, io sono aperto
lo farò mio
ecco perché… lo mostrerò
lo farò tutto mio
lo farò, lo farò mio
lo farò tutto mio
tutto mio, tutto mio

Sì lo farò tutto mio….

Lyrics

Wake up everyone,
How can you sleep at a time like this
Unless the dreamer is the real you
Listen to your voice
The one that tells you to taste past the tip of your tongue
Leap and the net will appear

I don’t want to wake before the dream is over
I’m gonna make it mine, yes I, I know it
And I’m gonna make it mine, YES I’ll make it all mine

I keep my life on a heavy rotation
Requesting that it’s lifting you up, up, up and away
And over to a table at the gratitude cafe
And I am finally there,
And all the angels they’ll be singing
“I love this.”

I don’t wanna break before the tour is over
I’m gonna make it mine, yes I, I’ll own it
I’m gonna make it mine, yes I’ll make it all mine.

And timing’s everything
And this time there’s plenty
I am balancing careful and steady
And revelling in energy that everyone’s admitting

I don’t wanna wait no more
I want to celebrate the whole world
I’m gonna make it mine
Oh Yes I’m following your joy

I’m gonna make it mine
Because I, I am open
I’m gonna make it mine
That’s why… I will show it
I’m gonna make it all mine
Gonna make, gonna make it mine
All mine, all mine…

Yes I will make it all mine.

Commenti