Accordi - Elastic Heart - Sia

Video

Testo e accordi per chitarra di Sia  feat. Shia LaBeouf & Maddie Ziegler

Secondo Capotasto


C    G    D    Em D    

          (Verso)

C       G                        D
   And another one bites the dust
    Em            D        C
But why can I not conquer love?
      G                           D
And I might have got to be with one
        Em             D              C
Why not fight this war without weapons?
           G                    D
And I want it and I want everything
    Em                 D        C
But there was so many red flags
     G                        D
Now another one bites the dust
     Em               D          C
And lets be clear, I trust no one



(Pre-Coro)
         G         D       Em   D  
You did not break me
C         G             D      Em  D
 Im still fighting for this

(Coro)
C                        G                  D
Well Ive got a thick skin and an elastic heart
    Em            D  
But your blade it might be too sharp
C                    G                     D
Im like a rubber band until you pull too hard
    Em          D
But I may snap when I move close
C                   G          D      Em  D
But you wont see me move no more
C                 G        D      Em  D
Cause I ve got an elastic heart
C          G        D      Em  D
Ive got an elastic heart
C                 G        D     Em  D
Yeah, I ve got an elastic heart


(Verso)
And now I step through the night
Lets be clear, won t close my eyes
And I know that I can t survive
I walked through fire to save my life
And I want it, I want my life so bad
I m doing everything I can
Then another one bites the dust
It s hard to lose a chosen one

(Pre-Coro)
You did not break me
I m still fighting for this

(Coro x3)
Well I ve got a thick skin and an elastic heart
But your blade it might be too sharp
I m like a rubber band until you pull too hard
But I may snap when I move close
But you won t see me move no more
Cause I ve got an elastic heart

I ve got an elastic heart

Commenti