testo e accordi Suspicious Mind - Elvis Presley

Video



Testo e accordi per chitarra di Elvis


Ab C#
We're caught in a trap; I can't walk out
Eb C# Ab
because I love you too much, baby.
Ab C#
Why can't you see, what you're doing to me,
Eb C# Eb C# Cm Eb7
when you don't believe a word I say?

Chorus

C# Ab Cm C# Eb
We can't go on together, with Suspicious Minds;
Fm Cm C# Eb Eb7
and we can't build our dreams, on Suspicious Minds.


Ab C#
So, if an old friend I know, drops by to say hello,
Eb C# Ab
would I still see suspicion in your eyes?
Ab C#
Here we go again, asking where I've been.
Eb C# Eb C# Cm Eb7
You can see these tears are real I'm crying.

Chorus

C# Ab Cm C#
We can't go on together, with Suspicious Minds;
Fm Cm C C7sus4 C7
and we can't build our dreams, on Suspicious Minds...


Fm Cm C#
Oh, let our love survive,
Eb
I'll dry the tears from your eyes.
Fm Cm C#
Let's don't let a good thing die, when honey,
Eb Ab C# Ab Eb7
you know I've never, lied to you; Mmm, yeah, yeah!

Ab C#
We're caught in a trap; I can't walk out |
Eb C# Ab | Repeat to fade!
because I love you too much, baby. |

Commenti