Accordi - Growin' Up - Bruce Springsteen

Video

Testo e accordi per chitarra di  Bruce Springsteen

INTRO:  Csus4  C  C9  C
        Csus4  C  C9  C


       Csus4       C       C9      C
Well I stood stone like at midnight
  Csus4         C      C9  C
Suspended in my masquerade
  Csus4     C                C9        C
And I combed my hair till it was just right
       Csus4      C        C9  C
And commanded the night brigade
      F       C        G              C
I was open to pain and crossed by the rain
      F           C       G      C
And I walked on a crooked crutch
  F             C              G       C
I strolled all alone through a fallout zone
         F        C  G    G C       F  C
And came out with my soul untouched
F G
I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd
              F                     Am
But when they said sit down I stood up
F   G   Csus4   C  C9  C  Csus4  C  C9  C
Ooh-ooh growin' up


    Csus4   C           C9          C
Well The flag of piracy flew from my mast
   Csus4          C       C9  C
My sails were set wing to wing
        Csus4   C        C9          C
I had a jukebox graduate for a first mate
             Csus4        C          C9  C
She couldn't sail but she sure could sing
         F  C     G                  C
And I pushed B-52 and bombed em with the blues
        F        C           G       C
With my gear set stubborn on standing
  F             C                 G        C
I broke all the rules, strafed my old high school
      F    C    G       G  C      F  C
Never once gave thought to landing
F G
I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd
              F                      Am
But when they said come down I threw up
F   G   Csus4   C  C9  C  Csus4  C  C9  C
Ooh-ooh growin' up


SOLO:  F  C  G  C  F  C  G  C
       F  C  G  C  Am  F  G
       Csus4  C  C9  C
       Csus4  C  C9  C


       Csus4        C              C9          C
I took month long vacations in the stratosphere
        Csus4            C                 C9    C
And you know it's really hard to hold your breath
          Csus4     C            C9             C
Swear I lost everything I ever loved or feared
          Csus4         C            C9   C
I was the cosmic kid in full costume dress
        F         C            G      
Well my feet they finally took root in the earth
    C          F           C            G    C
But I got me a nice little place in the stars
      F                 C          G       C
And I swear I found the key to the uniVerso
       F      C     G   G      C  F  C
In the engine of an old parked car
F G
I hid in the mother breast of the crowd
              F                       Am
But when they said pull down I pulled up
F   G   Am        G
Ooh-ooh growin' up
F   G   Csus4   C  C9  C
Ooh-ooh growin' up


OUTRO NOTES:  F E D C B A    G

Commenti