Accordi - Coming Up Easy - Paolo Nutini

Video


Testo e accordi per chitarra di Paolo Nutini

[G] [Em] [C] [Am] x2

[Bm]                       [Em]
   Sunday morning, got the hazy, hazy janes.
  [C]                                  [G]
I turn to you and inhale you where you lay.
      [Bm]
Took a wander through the garden,
   [Em]
To await the long, long day,
         [C]                                [G]
And then roll for a while on a violet flowerbed.

                     [A]
Oh, you kiss my lips again and again and again,
           [D]
And then again, and then

                   [G]            [Em]
We would watch the sun coming up easy,
           [C]               [Am]
While the rain came tumbling down,
         [G]                 [Em]
And it washed  our bodies so clean
                      [C]                [Am]
That we could see them rise up off of the cold, cold ground
(the next Am doesn't sound right but I don't know what it should be)
       [Am]                            [Bm]
It's a shame the way it seems to go

                           [Em]
But now my best friend, my partner in crime
      [C]                                                         [G]
I'm afraid it looks like we're gonna have to go our separate ways,
                          [Bm]
Oh, See, the thing is, I love you.
                           [Em]
I love you, but you see, I resent you all the same.
       [C]                                                   [G]
All my other friends, they're saying you're just slowing me down.

                      [A]
Oh, but I should have known you'd turn to me and say,
                     [D]
Before you throw too much of me away

                              [G]            [Em]
Don't you remember seeing the sun coming up easy
           [C]                [Am]
While the rain came tumbling down
        [G]                   [Em]
And it washes our bodies so clean,
                     [C]                [Am]
That we could see them rise up off of the cold, cold ground.
          [G]            [Em]
I see the sun coming up easy,
          [C]                 [Am]
while the rain came tumbling down.
        [G]                  [Em]
And it washed our bodies so clean
                        [C]                 [G]
That we could se them rise up off of the cold, cold ground

[Em/G] [G] [Em/G]

          [G]                      [Em/G]                [G]
   [Em/G]
It was in love I was created and in love is how I hope I die.

Traduzione di Coming Up Easy

Domenica mattina, ascolto "hazy jane"*
mi giro verso di te e annuso lì dove sei distesa
faccio una camminata nel giardino
per attendere il lungo, lungo giorno
e poi mi rotolo per un pò su un'aiuola di violette

oh, hai baciato le mie labbra di nuovo,
e ancora, e ancora di più, sempre di più

guarderemo il sole che sorge con facilità
mentre la pioggia verrà giù violenta
e laverà i nostri corpi, li renderà così puliti
che sembreremo sollevarci dal freddo terreno
è un peccato il modo in cui sembra stia andando...

ma adesso sei la mia migliore amica
la mia complice
ho paura, è come se...
nonostante andremo per strade separate,
oh, vedi... il fatto è... che ti amo.
ti amo, ma vedi, ce l'ho con te lo stesso
tutti i miei amici dicono
che tu mi stai solo rallentando

oh ma avrei dovuto sapere che
tu ti saresti girata verso di me dicendo
"prima che tu getti via tutto di me,
ricorderai di guardare
il sole che sorge con facilità
mentre la pioggia verrà giù violenta?
e laverà i nostri corpi, li renderà così puliti
che sembreremo sollevarci dal freddo terreno"
vedo il sole che sorge con facilità
mentre la pioggia verrà giù violenta
e laverà i nostri corpi, li renderà così puliti
che sembreremo sollevarci dal freddo terreno

è per amore che sono stato creato
ed è per amore che spero di morire
si, è per amore che sono stato creato
ed è per amore che spero di morire

abbiamo guardato il sole che sorgeva con facilità

Commenti