Accordi - Rather Be - Clean Bandit

Video



Testo e accordi di  Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne



VERSO 1

        E                    B                E                 B
We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea
        E               B               G#m               F#
But as long as you are with me, there's no place I rather be
E               B       E               B
I would wait forever, exulted in the scene
    E           B         G#m                   F#
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat

PRE Coro

F#                       E
With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay
F#
Strolling so casually
F#                            E
We're different and the same, gave you another name
F#
Switch up the

G#m, F, E

Coro

E                       B
If you gave me a chance I would take it
E                       B
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
E                       B
Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me
G#m                        F#                   E
When I am with you, there's no place I rather be

E  B
N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I rather be [3x]

VERSO 2
We staked out on a mission to find our inner peace
Make it everlasting so nothing's incomplete
It's easy being with you, sacred simplicity
As long as we're together, there's no place I rather be

Traduzione

Siamo a cento miglia dalle comodità, abbiamo viaggiato per terra e mare
Ma fino a che sei con me, non c’è altro posto dove preferirei essere
Aspetterei per sempre, esultando in scena
Finché sono con te, il mio cuore continua a battere


Con ogni passo che facciamo, da Kyoto alla Baia
viaggiando così a caso
Siamo diversi e uguali, ti ho dato un altro nome
carica le batterie


Se mi dai una possibilità la prenderò
E’ uno sparo nel buio ma lo farò
Sappilo con tutto il tuo cuore, non puoi farmi vergognare
Quando sono con te, non c’è altro posto dove preferirei essere
No, no, no, nessun altro posto dove preferirei essere (3x)


Ci siamo imbarcati un una missione per trovare la nostra pace suprema
Renderla per sempre cosi nulla è incompleto
É facile essere con te, sacra semplicità
Finché siamo insieme, non c’è nessun posto dove preferirei esere

Commenti