Testo e accordi How Deep Is Your Love

Video Take That


Testo e accordi dei Take That
Am7 0 0 2 2 1 3
Gmaj7 x x 5 4 3 2
Cm 3 3 5 5 4 3


intro:G Gmaj7 C
du dudu dudu du

verso 1
G B7 Em
And when you rise in the morning sun,
E E7 Am Am7 D7
I feel you touch my hand in the pouring rain,
G Em
and the moment that you wander far from me,
Am Am7 D7
I wanna feel you in my arms again...

verso 2 C D7
And you come to me on a summer breeze,
Am Am7 D7
keep you warm in your love and you softly leave,
C D7
-
And its me you need to show.......

coro G
How deep is your love......
Gmaj7
I really need to learn;
G7
cause we're living in a world of fools
breaking us down, C
when they all should let us be
Cm G
we belong to you and me....


verso 3
I believe in you,
know you're the door to my very soul;
you're the light in my deepest darkest hour;
you're my saviour when i fall,

verso 4
And you may not think;
I care for you;
when you now down inside;
-
that i really do;
and it's me you need to show.....

coro..

verso 4 di nuovo

coro

Video Bee Gees

Commenti