Accordi - Autumn - Paolo Nutini

Video


Testo e accordi per chitarra di Autumn di Paolo Nutini




[Introduzione:]
 A A2 Asus4 x2


[Versi]
A                   F#m    E
Autumn leaves under frozen souls
A                    F#m      E
Hungry hands turning soft and old
D       E                F#m       E      D
My hero cry, as we stood out there in the cold
D                         E                       A
Like these autumn leaves, I don’t have nothing to hold

A A2 Asus4

A   (A2  Asus4)          F#m      E
Handsome smiles, wearing handsome shoes
A        (A2 Asus4)         F#m      E
Too young to say,  though I swear he knew              
D              E                 F#m                D
And I hear him singing, while he sits there in his chair
D                         E                  A     A2 Asus4          
While these autumn leaves, float around everywhere

Bm                 A                    
And I look at you, and I see me,
E               D        A
Making noise, so restlessly
Bm                  A    
But now it’s quiet, and I can hear you sing:
E
“My little fish don’t cry,
D
My little fish don’t cry”


A                 F#m     E  
Autumn leaves how fading now
A                               F#m       E
That smile I’ve lost, well I’ve found somehow
D                 E             F#m     D
Because you still live on in my fathers eyes

D            E
These autumn leaves,
F#m          (E) D
All these autumn leaves,
D                E                 A          A2 Asus4    A
All these autumn leaves, are yours tonight

Commenti