Accordi - Kate - U2

Video



Testo e accordi per chitarra degli U2


Introduzione:
E A
E A

 E          A          E            A      E
Something is about to give, I can feel it coming
            A          E
I think I know what it is.
           A       E              A       E
I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to live
      A        E                          A          E
And when I'm flat on my back, I hope to feel like I did.
     A                                      C#m
And hardness, it sets in, you need some protection
                  A
The thinner the skin.
E                 A         C#m                  A
  I want you to know, that you don't need me anymore
E                 A                     C#m                 A
  I want you to know, you don't need anyone, or anything at all.
E
Who's to say where the wind will take you
B
Who's to say what it is will break you
A
Well, I don't know, which way the wind will blow.
E
Who's to know when the time is come around
B                        A
Don't want to see your cry, I know that this is not goodbye.

Break: E A x4

        E                                  A  
In the summer I can taste the salt of the sea
           E                                   A
There's a kite blowing out of control on the breeze
   E                             A
I wonder what's gonna happen to you
     E
You wonder what has happened to me.

Assolo: A  A  C#m  A

       E    B              A          
I'm a man,     I'm not a child.
       E         B        A
I'm a man, who sees the shadow behind your eyes
E
Who's to say where the wind will take you
B
Who's to say what it is will break you
A
I don't know, where the wind will blow.
E
Who's to know when the time has come around
B                        A                            
Don't want to see your cry, I know that this is not goodbye.

Break: E A X2
     
       E
Did I waste it?
        A               E
Not so much i couldn't taste it
       A         E
life should be fragrant
     A            E
rooftop to the basement
     A           E
the last of the rockstars
      A                  E
when hip hop turned the beat cars
        A             E
in the time when new media
       A         E
who's the big idea
      A            E
that was the big idea

Commenti