Accordi - The Lonely Hour - Sam Smith

Video


Testo e accordi per chitarra di Sam Smith
        A                        E
I need someone that I'll look to,
             F#m                D
In the lonely hour, that we all go through
        A                         E
To give me comfort and love me through
           F#m             D
In the lonely hour, I need you,
      A      E           F#m      D
I need you.        I need you.

         A                            E
I don't need diamonds, I don't need jewels
          F#m                        D
No amount of riches will cover up these blues,
         A                            E
I don't need suggestions of how to start a new
         F#m                      D
In the lonely hour.         I need you,


        F#m  E  A  A    D
There's nothing I can do

     F#m E     A  A    D
I'm hopeless without you.

     A                   E
It's a lonesome point of view
                 F#m                      D
And there's a wistful silence in an empty room
      A                          E
These other voices they don't cut through
           F#m             D
In the lonely hour I need you,
         A      E                  F#m    D
I need you.              And I need you

       A                       E
I need someone that I'll look to
             F#m            D
In the lonely hour I need you,
         A
I need you.

Commenti