Heard It Through The Grapevine + Accordi + traduzione

Video di  Marvin Gaye


Testo e accordi di  Creedence

     Bm
Ooh, I bet you're wond'rin' how I knew
                A             E
'bout your plans to make me blue
                 Bm
With some other guy you knew before
                          A                     E
Between the two of us guys you know I love you more
               B#m              E
It took me by surprise I must say
       Bm          E
When I found out yesterday. Dontcha know that I

Chorus
Bm                           E
Heard it through the grapevine
           A                    E
Not much longer would you be mine
      Bm                         E
Oh I heard it through the grapevine
           A                   E
Oh I'm just about to lose my mind
Honey, honey yeah

(Same as last Verso all the wat through)

I know a man ain't supposed to cry
But these tears I can't hold inside
Losin' you would end my life you see
cause you mean that much to me
You could have told me yourself
That you love someone else
Instead I

Chorus

People say believe half of what you see
Son, and none of what you hear
But I can't help bein' confused
If it's true please tell me dear
Do you plan to let me go
For the other guy you loved before?
Dontcha know I

(Same chorus just at the end)
Bm
Honey, honey, I know
              A        E
That you're lettin' me go
  Bm                               E
Said I heard it through the grapevine
  A                        E
Heard it through the grapevine


Traduzione  Heard It Through The Grapevine
Scommetto che ti stai chiedendo come ho saputo
delle tue intenzioni di farmi diventare triste
A causa di un altro ragazzo che conoscevi da prima
Devo dire che mi ha colto di sopresa,
Quando l'ho saputo ieri
Mi è giunta voce
Che non sarai mia per molto tempo ancora
Me lo ha detto l'uccellino
Sono sul punto di impazzire
Tu sai che un uomo non dovrebbe piangere
Ma non riesco a trattenare queste lacrime
Se perdessi te finirebbe la mia vita
perchè tu significhi cosi tanto per me
Avresti potuto dirmelo tu stessa
Che hai trovato qualcun altro, invece …
La gente dice di credere sola alla metà di quello che si vede
E a nulla di quello che si sente
Non riesco ad essere altro che confuso
Amore, se è vero perchè non me lodici
Hai intenzione di lascarmi
Per quell'altro ragazzo che conoscevi da prima

Commenti