Testo + traduzione - Know Bout Me - Timbaland

Video


Testo  Timbaland feat. JAY Z, Drake & James Fauntleroy
We gotta sell these bitches the dream, my nigga
Niggas like Walt Disney around this bitch

You’re in the presence of the real
Can’t fathom where I’m at, baby, pop another pill
In a whole another reel
If you want to make a movie let me know
It’s a whole another film
I suggest you get your dress for the Golden Globes
What you know about Tim
Top down, the Aventador, 4 AM
On the sunset strip
Trying to get high at the sunset, baby don’t trip
Hollywood lights, Miami nights
I’m on a motherfucking binge
Just might go and buy a Benz
Or trade a car for your friends
Oh yeah, we playing with them M’s

Ridin’ down Collins with my entourage following
Just left SoHo headed to the Go-Go
Lap dance for the girls
Let her put her hands on the curves
You ain’t about that life, you scurred
Ah, baby, you scurred like skrrt to the crib
What you know about the kid
What you know bout me, what you know bout me
What you know bout me, what you know bout me
Not a muthafuckin thing, not a muthafuckin thing
Not a muthafuckin thing, not a muthafuckin thing

I just got back home, 40 days on vacation
No one killing the game, shit is all for the taking
What the fuck did I stutter? am I being mistaken?
I’m a s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-star in the makin’
Who you said was the man? What the fuck is a deal
Really do it the best, I’m DJ Khaled for real
Got my thumb on the pulse, got impeccable timin’
If they forgot about my worth, I got a check to remind ‘em
Got some things on the wrist, Cartier with the diamonds
If this was 10 years ago nigga would’ve went diamond
I been singing and rapping I make a killin’ in both
If i had to choose a Jackson man I’m feelin’ like Bo
Fresh down to the socks, team look like the Raiders
I don’t take this shit for granted, I’d like to thank my creator
I’m coming b-b-b-b-b-b-b-back on you haters
I’m ‘bout to put this bitch on her back and get back to you later
Man, whats up

Imagine straight from work to the plane, ain’t no baggage claim
Don’t need to change your clothes, girl, or your last name
Motherfuckers want to act like I’m [?]
If you want to be a star, girl you need a co-star
Got some bitches we can call up, babe
Now they want to know who you are and how you got there
Girl, I can try to care, oh, get you out of here
You and all this gold on me
On a plane going home, not as you want
What you motherfuckers know about me?

Traduzione
obbiamo vendere a queste puttanelle il sogno, caro il mio negro
i negri come Walt Disney intorno a questa puttanella

Sei in presenza della realtà
non puoi capire dove sono, baby, calati un’alta pillola
in un’altra vertigine
se vuoi fare un film fammelo sapere
è un altro film intero
ti suggerisco di vestirti bene per i Golden Globes
cosa sai di Tim?
giù, sull’Aventador, alle quattro di notte
sulla striscia del tramando
cerco di sballarmi al tramonto, non intripparti
Le luci di Hollywood, le notti di Miami
sono su una c*zzo di sbornia
potrei andare a comprarmi una Mercedes
o vendere una macchina per i tuoi amici
sì, stiamo giocando con loro

Scendiamo da Collins con l’entourage appresso
ho lasciato Soho per Go.go
lap dance per le ragazze
lascia che ti metta le mani sulle curve
non sei fatto per questa vita, sei impaurito
sei impaurita fino al midollo
che sai del bimbo?
che sai di me, che sai di me
che sai di me, che sai di me
non sai un c*zzo, non sai un c*zzo
non sai un c*zzo, non sai un c*zzo

sono appena tornato a casa da 40 giorni di vacanza
nessuno ha fatto chissà che, lo schifo è tutto da prendere
perché c*zzo ho esitato? sono forse incompreso?
sono la s-s-s-s-s-s-s-stella
chi hai detto che era il tipo? che c*zzo è un patto
fallo al meglio, dai, sono DJ Khaled davvero
ho il pollice sulla pulsazione, vado a tempo
se si dimenticassero di quanto valdo, ho un assegno per dimostrarglielo
ho qualcosa sul polso, Cartier con i diamanti
canto e rappo e sono il meglio in entrambi
se dovessi scegliere un Jackson, mi sento come Bo
fresco come una rosa, il mio team sembrano i Raiders
non do tutto per scontato, voglio ringraziare il mio creatore
vendo a ri-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dirvelo, st*onzi
sono pronto a mettere questa tipa sulla schiena e tornare dopo da te
beh, che c’è?

Immagina arrivare dritto dal lavoro sull’aereo, altro che bagaglio
non hai bisogno di cambiare i tuoi vestiti o il tuo cognome
le teste di c*zzo mi trattano come
se vuoi essere una star, ragazza, hai bisogno di un coprotagonista
ho qualche p*ttanella da chiamare, baby
ora vogliono saper chi sei e come sei arrivata qui
girl, posso farmelo importare, ti porterò via da qui
tu e tutto l’oro su di me
su un aereo per tornare a casa, non quello che vuoi
che sapete voi teste di c*zzo di me?

Commenti