Testo + accordi - I'll Stand By You - The pretenders

Video




Testo e accordi per chitarra dei The Pretenders


D                  Bm
Oh why you look so sad?
              G
Tears are in your eyes
                    Bm  A
Come on and come to me now...
D                   Bm
Don't be ashamed to cry
            G
Let me see you through
                      Bm    A
Cause i've seen the darkside too

Bridge:

Bm                   D
When the night falls on you
Bm                  D
Don't know what to do
             G
Nothing you confess
                 Bm   A
Can make me love you less


Chorus:
              D                 Bm    
I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you
                 G
Won't let nobody hurt you
             Bm    A
I'll stand by you

Verse:

D                   Bm
So if you're mad get mad
                    G
Don't hold it all inside
                   Bm  A
Come on and talk to me now
D                  Bm
Hey what you got to hide
            G
I get angry too
               Bm   A
Well I'm alive like you

Bridge:

Bm                          D
When you're standing at the crossroads
Bm                          D
Don't know which path to choose
              G
Let me come along
                 Bm           A
Cause even if you're wrong

Chorus:

Bridge:

Bm                             D
And when, when the night falls on you baby
                  G
You're feeling all alone
               Bm     A
Won't be on your own

Commenti