Testo + accordi - You Do Something To Me - Paul Weller

Video




Testo e accordi per chitarra di Paul Weller

INTRODUZIONE : Piano : Em   F#m G

Em        D/Dsus2     C(A) Bm7        Em
You do something to me –      something deep inside

I’m hanging on the wire – for a love I’ll never find

You do something wonderful – then chase it all away
Em
Mixing my emotions – that throws me back again

Em  C(G)  Am7      (D)    Em ( C – E/Eb/D/C)
Hanging on the wire,       I’m waiting for the change
C   G Am7
I’m dancing through the fire just to catch a flame
  C7
And feel real again

Solo : Em D C Bm7 Em x2
C(G) Am7 D Em
Hanging on the wire yeh , Well I’m waiting for the change
 C G     Am7
Oh I’m dancing through the fire just to catch a flame
  C7
And feel real again


You do something to me – somewhere deep inside

Hoping to get close to you – a peace I cannot find
Em C(G)   Am7      D   Em
Dancing through the fire     just to catch a flame
C       G Am7
Just to get close to you, just close enough –
C7 D
To tell you that….

You do something to me – something deep inside

FINALE : Em to G x4

Commenti