Testo e accordi man i feel like a woman shania twain

Video


Testo e accordi di shania twain

B........
      I'm going out tonight--I'm feelin' alright
                   E        B
      Gonna let it all hang out
       B..........
      Wanna make some noise---really raise my voice
                     E          B
      Yeah, I wanna scream and shout

B

       B.........
      No inhibitions--make no conditions
                    E     B
      Get a little outta line
      B.........
      I ain't gonna act politically correct
                    E         B
      I only wanna have a good time

      BRIDGE:
      E
      The best thing about being a woman
      B
      Is the prerogative to have a little fun and...

      Coro:
      F#
      Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy--forget I'm a lady
      F#
      Men's shirts--short skirts
                D#m              B                   F#
      Oh, oh, oh, really go wild--yeah, doin' it in style
      F#
      Oh, oh, oh, get in the action--feel the attraction
      F#
      Color my hair--do what I dare
                D#m              B                         G#m
      Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free--yeah, to feel the way I feel
      (no chord)
      Man! I feel like a woman!

Keyboard fill(come back in on B-E-B....)

.......B(chord progression as before)

      The girls need a break--tonight we're gonna take
      The chance to get out on the town
      We don't need romance--we only wanna dance
      We're gonna let our hair hang down

      (BRIDGE)

      (Coro)

 
      (BRIDGE)

      (coro)

End (B-E-B-E)

      I get totally crazy
      Can you feel it
      Come, come, come on baby
      I feel like a woman

Commenti